Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

man, im sick of

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by poncho, Apr 9, 2009.

1. people who think weeds not a drug.

delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol isnt a chemical? seriously?
    theres hundreds of chemicals in weed. CBD CBN i dont know them all but they're FUCKING chemicals.

Saying weed isn't a drug is the same as the government saying weed causes cancer/brain damage/whatever

i mean, obviously its not bad at all compared to almost any other drug, including aspirin and acetaminophen(tylenol), way more people die from those than weed(obviously) but seriously. its still a fuckin drug!

and you can be addicted to anything!! masturbating church food weed crack exercise video games. come on people. even if its HARDLY addictive its still addictive.

idk, it just really pisses me off when people are like "yea weeds the best thing ever, its so great for you, its not even a drug, people who say its addictive are lying" blah blah. if you do this, then you're buying into stoner propaganda, and misinformation of any kind is bad, government sponsored or not.

i would say its hardly even a drug, but ITS still a drug.

stop saying its not

sorry if this like..offends people..but it really pisses me off.

2. hmm i agree weed is a drug but then so are vitamins lol

weed is a drug...not a narcotic

3. #3 Rdaws420, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    So what? If its a drug or not I'm still smoking it. Who cares what people say it is? Big woop, more green for me. As for being addictive. I have yet to find any one who truly was ADDICTED to smoking the herb. They just think they're addicted. Unlike nicotine, which is psychically dependent.

4. well duh you should still smoke it but people act like its wayyy unrelated to other drugs. its putting a chemical in your body, regardless. its not a bad thing to do, but its still using a drug. even if its hardly bad for you. im not really sure why it bothers me so much. but it does

people say "oh i dont do drugs, i smoke weed"...WTF

5. I wish I could get synthetic thc. Its a hard drug id say. Check out this discription of a thc varient that was synthisized:

"THC-V
    This compound is the most potent of all the reported variants, and it is 500 times more active than THC (effective dose 1/500,000 gm. per kilogram)."

THC Synthesis - Overview

Sounds great to me! Minimize the amount of chemicals being put in the body to about the same amount as a hit of acid and it would cause almost no harm with a lifetime of use. No worry about lung issues or having to sneek around smoking at all. I bet some one would over dose on it though... It would be a hell of a way to die though. A first ever!

6. #6 Rdaws420, Apr 9, 2009
    Probably because its way less harmful than the other drugs that are legal. Like prescription drugs. Marijuana is in its own category in my book.

As for them saying "I don't use drugs". Compared to the other drugs out there, I have to agree, weed is nothing like the others. Others being legal drugs or cocaine, crack, heroine for example. You're looking at it from a very technical standpoint.

7. #7 poncho, Apr 9, 2009
    i guess...it is a technical stand point.

if you smoke weed, you should be proud to admit that you take drugs. taking drugs shouldnt be a "bad" thing i dont think. you should be able to do what you want, and be proud that you do it. you shouldnt say "oh im not as bad as that guy, cos i smoke weed instead of takin prescription pills everyday"

people all over the country take all kinds of drugs and medications for tons of reasons. almost everyone takes a "drug" of some kind or another.

ours is the best...but its still a mood altering substance, and you should be proud that you prefer the least harmful drug

8. It's a "drug" because the government used the English word "DRUG" to describe it, if they asked me what to call it, I would not call it "drug", I'd use the English word "savior" to describe it.

A lot of things have chemicals in them, and those things are all around us, like Drain cleaners and etc. That don't mean that they should be outlawed, but the whole point is that they should not use Marijuana in the same sentence when talking about "drugs" like coke.

And they should not classify it as "illegal drugs", they should try to find a different word in the English language for it.

Get it!:D

9. well i dont think any drugs should be illegal. who cares about legality issues. this is a matter of what it IS

10. You're assuming drug is a bad word. It's not.

11. chill man...most people dont refer to cigs or beer as drugs but they have the same qualities...its just a formality...who cares anyway..it is whatever you think it is...

12. seriously chill the fuck down.. i consider it as medicine:smoking: