Man, i love college, anyone else agree??

Discussion in 'General' started by Retroshark, Sep 26, 2007.

1. so last night, i had another wonderful shroom experience on campus. while in the room of death (the room with the 2 idiots and the stupid mtv shows) i met this cute chick called Layla... as soon as she said her name i was like wow, thats awesome. ive never met anyone called layla before.

anyway... tonight im smokin with a friend and the two idiots again who happened to be with him, and they tell me shes comming down to chill. so she comes in and is pretty imressed with my well kept single room, and she looks at the project i have sitting on my desk. its pretty wild, its a mini film set of a space craft with ipods displaying video for the windows. its hard to explain but again, she acted pretty impressed and as she left, she said she was gonna come and live in my room some time.

i told her shed be more than welcome and she smiled.

i love college! im meeting so many cute girls, and im having such an awesome time in class and in my free time. im so happy right now, the only thing getting me down is the upcomming dental surgery im gonna have to get. i left my wisdom teeth for 2 years and now they are reeking havoc on my mouth. i can barely inhale, barely talk and i cant open my mouth enough to get any large food items in. kinda sucks, but weed is helping the pain and a few ibuprofen here and there get me by. after this thursday, ill be having the surgery.

and the reason im waiting til thursday is cause 9 of my good friends are all getting together to shroom and play music. its going to be a sensory overload of the best kind. so much love, so much music, good food and some psycadellic drugs... my kind of hangout.

anyway, who else loves college, and life in general right now??

p.s. im pretty high, i got some of my dealers personal stash, as well as ANOTHER 12 seeds from that stash. the growers are having seed issues and i keep bennefiting by getting these crazy strains seeds. im so happy.

2. yes, i love college. i love the munchies (and by the munchies i'm not really including cafeterias), i love the people, and i love the good times. what i don't love is the bathrooms in my dorm, and having a roommate that doesn't toke. Small price to pay for this life, though :smoke:

I love your room more than i love my room dude

3. haha im glad we met up, im happy to open to my room to any fellow smoker. as long as they dont watch mtv.

4. I like college but it makes me very very poor.

5. tell me about it. i never have much money to spend, im waiting for my first paycheck, which will probably be like 80 dollars LOL. at least i can save that, then in two weeks time ill have like another 80-100. itll add up, and i barely do much work, so its not bad.

6. the only thing that i like better in my room is this poster
    [​IMG]

7. holy shit that shits GIANT. my bad

8. i was gonna get that one but its too blurry for my liking lol. i just liked my one because of the high quality of it. i didnt think he ever really did photo shoots or anything, it was sort of surprising.

im trying to eat beef jerkey and im in so much pain

9. beef jerkey has got to be up there with the worst ideas you could've come up with for a snack lol

10. actually im eating beef jerkey and canned pineapple. i also ate a twix.

11. your mentioning that really just caused me to notice for the first time that it was a lower-quality image

I just love it so much for the pose and moment captured in it, plus his particular warddrobe choice is dope in that poster

12. that's so college cliché haha

13. QFT.

But yea I go back for my second year in winter. I decided to take some time off at the end of spring quarter and just figure my life and shit out. And work a job so I can save up some money. It's nice to have more cash to spend on herb and treat myself to things here and there, but I can't wait till I get to go back and have my own place. :D

14. Ya college owns...sooo many reasons, but a couple great ones...

Im bowling and eating eggs with ketchup in my room at midnight on a "school night"...and tomorrow i will proceed to go to class then proceed to get very drunk

15. What'll you do when you get lonely
    And nobody's waiting by your side?
    You've been running and hiding much too long.
    You know it's just your foolish pride.

[Chorus:]
    Layla, you've got me on my knees.
    Layla, I'm begging, darling please.
    Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind.

I tried to give you consolation
    When your old man had let you down.
    Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
    Turned my whole world upside down.

[Chorus]

Let's make the best of the situation
    Before I finally go insane.
    Please don't say we'll never find a way
    And tell me all my love's in vain.

[Chorus 2x]

16. i love college.

17. I love it man, I couldn't be happier right now, beautiful females everywhere! But I also second the broke part haha.

18. Its reallly a trip in and of itslef man, meeting new people, learnig new things, experimneting.. haha.

hey Shark, good luck with your sugery, I had it two years ago, will hurt like hell the first couple of days, be sure to stock up on lots of soups and mushy crap.

19. I love school as well..im in my junior year and all my classes are getting harder, but its okay. I kinda miss living a real campus life, but I dont miss the doors. I still never miss Ultimate Frisbee at 2. ever

20. i totally disagree. i'm stuck at this conservative country music listening nascar watching college. getting caught with .001 grams of bud = 550$ fine and need to put up a 100$ bond. every one drinks until they throw up or go into a coma. house parties always get busted.

no one smokes... no one does any non-alcohol drugs.

class mate: dude fuck that, i hate hippies. i would never use drugs. (finishs of 10th drink of night)
    me: dude you realize alcohol IS a drug right.
    class mate: FUCK YOU!!! alcohol is legal!!
    me: not for you, your only 18. just because its legal doesn't mean its healthy. drain cleaner is legal to, i don't see you drinking that.
    class mate: pot is addictive and fucks people up. i drink every day and might be getting off academic probation soon.