man gets life in prison for selling hash, fair or unfair?

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, May 10, 2011.

1. i think its unfair to the enth degree. its a victimless crime so why are we throwing people in jail for something that does nothing but help many. legalize it, in fact everyone should be for legalizing it. when it becomes legal im making a 420 club that involves smoking pot, hiking, bowling, rollerskating, smoking more pot, definitely munchies all the fun stuff. sorry got side tracked, anyways thats bullshit and if i was president id be like get that an out of jail immediately.

2. its such bullshit, they take murderers out of prison to let in weed dealers. And if it was legalized, the government would be able to tax it and make a ton of money, we get our bud, and its a win-win-win situation. Why can't the government fucking wake up and stop hyping over the 'war on terror' which isn't a war on terror atall, more like 'war on we come to your country and steal your oil now fuck off'

got sidetracked too :)

3. I remember an argument a while back where a few said dealing isn't a victimless crime

4. the dealers around my town are like mr rogers, they will even drive a mile down the road if the weather is shit so you dont have to walk. rarely skimp. if the dealers are selling to people under 18 then im like eh but at the same time smoking pot helped me a lot in hs. i would have been putting my fists through lockers. i have insomnia(or lay in bed for fucken hours praying to go to sleep but you never do until your so tired your body finally shuts down) and if i get less then 6hrs of sleep i get very very angry. average id get to bed at 3am. at a 7am wake up every day i was fucken pissed. my grades sucked balls cause i was so tired i didnt hear a word the teacher said. once i started smoking pot in 12th grade, my grades went from about an average of low 70 to an average of mid 80.:D so some may say that under 18 shouldnt use but for me it worked great. no negative side effects. in fact id get suspended for flipping out and running my mouth when i wasnt smoking pot.

5. #5 dub5ack, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    His forth possession charge...

That is pathetic.

lrn2ninja

6. Thats where we are in our society today: Either you support the legalization or you support organized crime. Yet, some people uncounsiusly support organized crime and lock up the ones who support the legalization :confused_2:

We live in a straaange world. Get used to it

7. I think the fact that you're asking a marijuana related question on a pothead forum is unfair.

Obviously everyone here is going to agree with you.
    Except me.
    :D

8. By federal law, it is not a victimless crime because you are helping someone with their "lethal" addiction. Or so that is the prosecuters claim. But the fact that it's weed is another story because it is something that is probably helping a cancer or glaucoma patient.
    I say it depends on who he is and who he's selling it to. If he's selling it to someone and would kill or beat you for not giving him the money, then he needs to be investigated to see if he has done so and THEN gone to prison if he has.

9. I just read the article on the matter this morning.. so, so sad. A life time in prison because of a PLANT. Makes me want to cry :(

10. Oh wow, actually took the time to read the full article on it. I'm gonna go with he got what he deserved. He was caught several other times distributing crack as well as carrying a gun illegally. Had two friends in high school die due to their cocaine addictions, coke is some serious shit.

Love how everyone is just ignoring the gun/crack distribution charges, lol.

11. i wasnt informed on the gun and crack. i just saw the article on TYT

12. you fail.

13. Can i get a link to this?

14. Totally fair......god-damned dopers trying to sell hash in my neighborhood will ya....well say hello to your new cellmate, they call him poppa Bob Hahahahaha.....................

15. its still not fair, the gun was the worst offense yet that one got swept under the rug. the crack was #2 and the pot shouldnt be a crime. yet all they focused in the media was all about the weed or hash oil in this case

16. HASH OIL HAS BEEN PROVEN TO CURE CANCER! hash oil isnt evil at all. i really hope your just being funny with your response. n yes i been 2 days without pot and it sucks balls

17. the laws against drugs TURN them into bad things. they turn good people into criminals, this is nothing new.

18. Thats a big bummer :( wish they would do something about this.