Man from planet rizq

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by stone..d, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Has anyone read this scroll. Man is from the 19th galaxy. He is the only person that has had trial on mlk day. I would love to hear what someone else thinks about

2. I was going to, but the fact that it costs $45 on Amazon kind of dissuaded me.

Can you tell me anything about the Philosophy behind the book?

3. is Kolob in the 18th Galaxy?

4. its the 19th lol yo google it get the script for free print it i got a few i printed.

5. Definitely some trippy stuff to read up on.

6. Dude's a false prophet.

7. Seems like crap to me.... :confused_2:

8. Do you actually believe this stuff op? Because if all I need to do to become a messiah is to write some crazy sounding book and wait to net the crazies.....i think ive found my career

9. For those that inquired and are interested. The book "Man From Planet Risq" covers an immense amount of information.

It explains how the concept if predestination spoken of in religion ties into genetics. It covers how president Carter actually was a duplicate. It explains about the dimensional shift being experienced on the planet now. It speaks about the planet sized ship refered to as Nibiru and it's purpose. It also speaks about the government conducting a'n experiment called The Philadelphia experiment, where they tried to transport a warship to another location using a time machine. And it speaks about the Planet Risq.

10. Has anyone else read the book in here?

11. Sounds interesting but it also sounds fictional. If he's not from here then why did he not explain how he got here with more information to help us do the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Does he spend winters upon the top of the Himalayas?

13. And he's selling a book?

14. are you all drunk theres no mention of any book in any post here

15. more than half of all posts directly mention a book, scroll, or writing

16. alright so i have a book, a scroll and writing in front of me

nothing has to do with what anyone is talking about here

who is this alien

17. dude. google it. somebody even mentioned you can find the full book that way

18. your dumber than brick shit

19. Interesting to know they have the english language in other galaxies...

20. apparently. i genuinely have no idea what you mean when you say the book was never discussed. theres even a summary....