Man F**k G4

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtwomuchskill, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Man Fuck G4,that channel pisses me off now.Before when they first arrived or whenever Comcast first took over they were good,Now they f****n suck.

They sold out thats what I say,I don't mind the start Trek,but all this syndicates shows gotta go.Cheater's sux,Street Fury sux,Star Threk the original sux shit they all suck.

What happened to the good ole days when they played Cinema Tech back to back,and that one show with those two guys forgot whats its about but they work for Direct TV now doing the championship gaming competetion's.

I also liked that one show that was all about MMORPG's,they had funny little stories and charcters they made up,Spike TV tried to do it but they just gave up.

The only reason I watch G4 now is for X-play(Morgan Webb is hot),I also like Sessler too he's pretty funny.(Always talkin bout the dog whisperer beating them in Podcast)I also dont mind Attack of the show even though I seldom watch it.

Why is everybody selling out now I cany stand it,First BET sell's College Hill to MTV whats next Superjoint selling this site to Harry Anslinger.I cant stands it I tells ya I cant stands it,One of these days BAM!!!!Str8 to the Moon.:p

2. I watch X-Play, Attack of The Show, and thas bout it. I miss ScreenSavers :( I did enjoy the 420 Special though :D It was pretty tight.

3. I never watched the channel all that much, but I left their forums after they merged with TechTV. The forums really went downhill after that and a lot of members left for good.

4. Ive always hated g4. they act way too trendy, and most of the time they couldnt deliver good coverage on games. its like mtv for videogames. (xplay was a good show though, i used to think morgan was a butterface but now i dont think so.)

5. G4 is useless other than the ninja warrior on demand. Ninja warrior is the best show on tv. I never tought they would make a game show so extreme.

6. G4 sucked since the took TechTV

7. fuck i used to watch the screen savers with leo and the other dude who was awesome cause he listened to dropkick!

i also used to fucking LOVE the little tips and tricks youd get from that other guy, the one who was all yeaaa im emo cause i have hair over my face and i can hack so im coool.

but tech TV used to be amazing, every show was watchable for the most part. G4 is mindless and the tech shows SUCK! the screensavers had me taking notes every episode, the stuff was so informative.

PATRICK, that was his name!

8. I totally agree. TechTV was the shit....i loved watching the ScreenSavers, that show was awesome.

And i remember this one time me and my homie were watching Extended Play (before they became X-play) and when it was over Morgan came on screen and said "Hey, you on the couch, stop eating the pringles!!!" then Adam came on and said "Don't look at me like that!!"

which was crazy cause I was on the couch munching on pringles and my homie was on the floor with this WTF look on his face.......WEIRD!!!!!!

9. Like most of the people on here TechTV was the shit!!! i actually learned some good shit off there. plus they had some good shows. i haven't watch much of G4 but the times i have it SUCKED! Street Fury OMG is the lamest ever...

10. cops 2.0 on G4 pisses me off like no other. One of the dumbest ideas ever. Anyone thats seen it knows what i'm talking about.

11. It's the money. They can care less about being sellouts, as long as they're making more money off of it.

12. LMFAO, oh that was funny. :p

As for G4, I do not get the channel and when I did get it, I would not watch it. Which was actually surprising, since at the time I was working in the computer industry and had a love for all things tech. Oh well, computers suck, c'est la vie.

13. Those are the only shows I watch also.

14. I don't have digital cable anymore, but I use to watch it when it was techtv.