man, cops are bitches sometimes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stickyone13, Nov 9, 2006.

1. last night, after i got off work, i swung through a gas station to pick up a bluntwrap for today and a tallboy for last night, right. so there was a cop at the gas station already in the middle of busting some kid when i walked in. when i came out, there was a sack of bud (about an 8th it looked like) and a wicked spoon chillin on the hood, and the kid was sitting on the curb in cuffs. well the cop was balls deep into his backseat, so i started talking to the kid. The cop told me to move along, so i lit a cig and stood right there smokin it. turns out the cop pressured the kid into consenting to the search by threatening to call the kid's parents if he didn't consent. So i started telling the kid about his rights, and he got this look on his face like "dammit, i fucked my own self" cause he said he hadn't been smoking in the car yet. He just got all sketchy when the cop pulled him over. The cop came over to me about this time, since i had just finished my cig, and told me to stop talking to his "perp." I told him i was just informing the kid of his rights, because i've had mine violated before. He got kinda mad, said they don't violate people's rights, and i told him about the time i got pulled over for clipping a white line in a turn lane, and had my car searched for no reason. Cop didn't find anything, i didn't get a ticket, but i was 30 minutes late to a gig i was running sound at because of it, and i didn't want similar things happening to anyone else. The cop said okay, but i had to leave now, and as i was leaving i told the kid to watch the busted video on youtube. As i was walking away, i heard the cop tell the kid that he was going to destroy his piece, and that the kid was going to sweep it up. Little did he know that I was 20 minutes away from pre-rolling my blunt for today. Asshole.

2. haha, half into the story i thought u were going to say, i saw the 8th and spoon on the ground, and once the cop didnt look i took it and ran away. haha guess not, i hate cops.

3. why r cops dicks sometimes. Dont get me wrong ive met a couple of cool cops, I had 2 sherifs (sp) liveing in my neighborhood and they were both real nice. It just sucks when they get all pigheaded and have a power trip and your the one they take it out on.

4. Talk about it i got a ticket for going 36 in a 35. Like that wasnt bad enough it was for 300 DOLLARS. Unreal one of these days i'm gunna fucking crazy when a cop messes with me. I have been illegally searched before and its amazing how stupid they think people are. SOmetimes i feel like i live in nazi geramany.

5. 187 on a muthafuckin cop!

6. Damn that sucks for that kid...I've had a blunt taken away by a cop that I just rolled, and when we turned around and drove away all three cops got into the same fucking cop car that took our blunt. It was pretty funny, but I was pissed that they took all our shit and made us leave...Oh well, in Oklahoma you can get up to a year in prison for a first marijuana possession offense, it's fucking gay

7. ^dude derek you should have called the police station on those bitchass theifs! im sure not the whole station is curropt. they would have gotten FUCKED!! god damn why dont people do that!! cop steals your shit and is obsivouisly smoking it call on his ass! FUCK!

8. Maybe because he could have gotten in trouble and would have to go through all sorts of legal hassles and fees for a 20 or so dollar blunt. Not worth it in my opinion.

9. next time any GC blade sees this kinda shit happening and they aren't holding....

STICK AROUND make sure your fellow tokers/recreational users in general (not junkies/addicts) know their rights

this also puts a set of unbias (the dash cams aren't in the 'perps' control) eyes on the situation letting the pig/s know they really can't play games

10. Yea cops are fucks. Whenever they start some bullshit I assert my rights and if they contintue I tell them, 'Look I told you once politly, ask again (or do whatever again) and Im going to call my lawyer, Im sure hell love this' or things similar to those lines. When I say that Im serious too, Ill sue the police any chance I get.

11. Fuck the police.

12. haha EXACTLY what i was thinking...

13. sucks for the kid, but it could have easily been avoided. My way of thinking is, i have nothing to lose by saying no to a search, but if i say yes he's gonna catch me anyway. So what is their to lose by saying no. The youtube video is very informative about what to do in these situtations.

It wouldnt really bother me. I would much rather a cop take my shit and let me go than make a big deal out of it. Yes, it's a little bit hypocritical, but much better than anything on your record. When i travel i usually dont carry more than about 1g, enough for a healthy joint. So my point is to be careful, and limit confrontations w/ the law when carring (ex broken taillights, speeding, weaving). And cops smoke weed to after all they are people too. Keep blazin