Man Charged With Murder After His Pit Bulls Maul A Woman To Death.

Discussion in 'General' started by underahoneymoon, May 31, 2013.

1. He shouldn't get life, that's excessive. But he should serve some jail time. He had aggressive dogs and defended their attacking of a horse by throwing a rock at the rider. It sounds like he's had quite a few too many chances to put his pets in check, and has refused. The dogs should be put down, and he shouldn't be allowed to own more of them.

2. #42 Dude Man Bro, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    It's DIRECTLY his fault for not taking care of those monsters in the past, and her death is rightfully on him. Fuck him, let him have life.

EDIT - That people with worse crimes have gotten less doesn't mean he should as well, it simply means that the justice system failed in those instances.

agreed, always hate seeing murderers and rapists get lenient sentences.... that's the justice system for you. Clearly this guy is fucked up or just an asshole. My buddy has a stocky female pitbull, I only go there occasionally and she'll come right up and cuddle with you on the couch, that's enough proof for me. (that its the owner not the breed)

4. #44 TattooKilla, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Well I don't. Theres no reason to attack my character and assume i suffer from "severe emotional issues" I just love my dog, something you seem to not understand. Ill go ahead and assume you don't have a dog?
    I'm so sick of these pit bill stereotypes. It's like some people have never encountered a real pitbull with a good owner.
    Guess you spend more time spreading ignorance than actually speaking from experience.

5. #45 UnsuspiciousUsername, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013

No, sir, you were attacking ME.
    I made no mention of your "character" before.

First and foremost, I was entitled to my opinion, and was in no way being  .
    And for someone to say I was apparently maknig assumptions about you, and then to go on to do just that: "Ill go ahead and assume," is pathetic and ignorant in itself.

Clearly you did not even read through the thread, which wasn't a real task when there was only two pages. In this situation, I stand uncorrected. The pitbull was dangerous and harmful, and I do think that it should be put down, and the owner should be held responsible.
    As others mentioned, they had pitbulls themselves and explained not all of them are that way. Then responded in a RESPECTABLE manner. And I then came to understand that indeed "Yup, guess I've been influenced by the stereotypes." I admitted, I possibly was wrong.

But then here you come, quoting me, then responding with some serious attitude. Dropping "stupid," here "fucking," there, "ignorant," everywhere, and just displaying a terrible and rude tone. It was as though I slapped your mother or something, right in front of your face.THAT's what I was considering as your emotional outbreak, not whether or not you had love for your dog.

Also, I wasn't "spreading," anything. It's not as though I was procliaming my thoughts to the heavens, or insiting that I was absolute and everyone should agree with my opinion. In fact, I didn't even respond in such an EXTREME way that you're trying to put out.

So with all due respect, fuck off. I don't want to have anything to do with you. Settle your own issues with yourself.

6. Sad story. .. The pitbulls were raised to be violent. Not all dogs go on a attack unless provoked or it learned it somewhere. Now getting all mad at the breed of pitbull  is stereotype. If chihuahuas were larger they would be the most ferocious dogs on the planet...Life is to long. Manslaughter would suffice and send an example to the dog owning circle

7. I've seen chihuahuas that are far more aggressive than most pitbulls. And a lot of other small dogs for that matter. Its mostly about nurture when it comes to aggressive behavior in dogs.  There is really no such thing as an aggressive breed of dog

8. But there are def certain breeds more prone to aggression.  I just don't care for that term "aggressive breeds".  Terms like that perpetuate misinformation