Man Boobs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by foxracing500r, Dec 8, 2009.

1. lol, I am fucking baked as hell. But I was thinking about Man Boobs. A lot of men have them.

How do woman judge guys with them?

2. post yours up then the ladies can judge them :D

3. #3 imcherokeeangel, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    Ugggghhhh! Yuk, yuk, yuk!

I can handle a lil hair on the ass, but man boobs gross me out...lol

4. lol moobs

5. When I was 14 I was over 300 pounds and I could hold the tv remote control underneathe one of my man boobs...

I laugh about it now... but back then... I was a very sad young man....

6. lol, thats how I was. Though I lost the weight, I still have them. It kinda blows. Its like when you get lypo, and all you have is skin.

7. :eek:

8. I know a guy like that, poor guy lost over 100 lbs, but then he just had all this extra skin, it was really gross. I'm not sure which is worse, the full man boob or the sagging man boob, they're both pretty gross... Any ladies want to shed some light on this?

9. I guess I'll step up since I already opened my big mouth :p

A little 'boobage' on a large man or a man who has recently lost weight is understandable and not so bad because it kinda fits in with a large frame...

It's the ones that hang that bother me. Please...if you have these (example below)...just wear a shirt...don't run around parading it for all to see... :wave:

[​IMG]

10. Yeah, thats not good. Mine suck. I lost over 150lbs, and now I still have them, but its skin.

Kinda lame, but fuck it.

11. ...the fuck? Those are beyond moobs, those are boobs on a guy.

That picture is extremely disturbing

12. LK does NOT approve of this thread dude....

13. man boobs are not okay. if you lost a ton of weight and you're just stuck with the skin or something, that's cool, because you obviously care about your body.

my old roommate was HOT and she had this boyfriend with the nasty man boobs and love handles for DAYS. she had a picture of him topless up, cut off right above his nipples...it was terrifying. straight up man cleavage. he's the nastiest, most aggravating person i've ever met. he thought he was hot shit but you could see the moobs through allllll of his shirts! and it was like he was wearing a safety floatation device with all the fat hanging over his pants! 360 degrees.

ranting is nice.

14. I've seen some pretty nasty shit on the internet, but I think I have to rank that pic #1.. Thats saying something.

15. I have another question... any ideas for cleaning vomit out of my keyboard?

16. Heh heh.

17. fucking gross....i hope i never end up like that....

*starts working out*

18. Well there's a difference between giant hairy man jugs, and a lil loose skin n fat in the chest area. Lots of guys have a lil bit o chub on their chests. This is America, land of the fat!

19. lol ye for some reason i always assumed that everybody would be like 30 stone in America, even the famous Americans i see on tv who i know are not overweight, i havnt got a clue why either.

Man your country fascinates me, it is my ambition to visit the US and become fat like pig :smoke:

20. Ah, and get some proactiv for that tit-acne.. christ sake. Dont get a big ass nipple ring on your already enormous hamburger lookin nipples. Shark tooth aint helpin none either..

Its like dude has a flat chest but his man tits are just welded on or some shit.. its flat..flat...flat.. then massive man mammory