Man Arrested for Feeding the Homeless

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Brumac, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Think they won't arrest you for possession of a little weed? If the police will do this, they most certainly will.

2. It seems like they won't bother again with doing this again. But who knows with pigs.

3. *sigh* Why was a law like this even passed? What fucking good will it do, keep more homeless people hungry? How does anybody benefit from turning the act of giving food to homeless a crime? I don't blame the cops, i understand that they don't have any say in the matter of what the law is, but they did go out of their way to stay undercover and count how many homeless people were there just to arrest an activist giving them food, and getting some of it as evidence against him? Pathetic..

4. Its a health concern really, I remember hearing about a homeless person getting sick from a Mcdonalds that gave out food to homeless after no one bought it, he got sick and sued mcdonalds.

5. Well that's one way to get out of poverty lol:D

6. #6 Slater420, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
    That's fucked up...

7. Its obvious they don't want the homeless on the street. It makes the area look trashy and theres nothing they can do about it except of course pass this law to deter there nasty little problem. I don't agree with it but its the truth.

8. I smell a lawsuit.

9. This WILL sound awful, but stay with me. I don't much care for the homeless(if there was a way to prove they really suffered hardship, couldn't get a job, and didn't have a drinking problem there would be no issue)but, arresting people for feeding other people?
    This just blows my mind. The fact that a group of people assembled, thought of this ordinance, voted on it, and it passed freaking amazes me. Something else to think about, how said all 30 people were homeless? Maybe someone just wanted some chow. This is a rant, and is hard to read, but I am just so pissed about the fucking idiots who came up with this and that they then had UC's look into it...wow.

10. wow that is heartless.
    shit i'd do it and smoke them up too while i was at it