Mama "Crash Test Dummy" 1st Grow!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MagniKhan, Aug 25, 2009.

1. This was a plant that started in my back yard after I threw out some steams and seeds. It was early in the spring so it started short and began to bud, but as the days grew longer it reverted back to veg.

It grew to about five and a half feet before I became to paranoid about it being outside. And the up coming visit from the Cable guy or lady as it were, was the straw that did it. It had to go! But WAIT! I had become attached ( or infected/obsessed not sure which) to the Ol' Girl, ........and I knew that she was a girl to! :devious::cool:

Sooo, I carefully dug her up and placed her into a 10gal pot, with some potting soil, compost and rock I had. Took the pot into the extra bathroom. Then started a fan, some crappy grow lights and some MG. Set a timer for 18/6 and off down the road were growing!:p

Heres where something happened, I started to read, and search....and read.....I think this is when I got hooked. I had found a video called "I Grow Cronic" on youtube, by the time it was over I knew what I was going to do. I was going to start growing!

So I read and read and read....you get the point.

Soon got some florescent lights, pitched the MG and built out a a closet to grow in. Made a 140w HPS to bud this one plant from security lights. While I was doing this, I had tested out what I had learned and start out 12 clones off this plant. All 12 rooted, but I kept the best 6 and pitched the rest. I've had them in a recirculating drip system I made for the last 5 weeks..... "Crash Test Dummies"
    That another post.

I've had her on Flora Nova Bloom that I had mixed for some seedlings that I have going. For the next three or four weeks I'll have her on a little molasses.:)
    Well what do you guys think? It's my first grow, so take it easy on me.;)

Here she is in her forth week of flowering!!! Mama "Crash Test Dummy":yay::metal:

Attached Files:

2. Just plan sexy... i recently got hooked aswell haha. Can't wait to see harvest!!

3. #3 hellaxgood, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    good work man....grow on..so you have 6 plants? and your growing them under 150 watt hps security light? if so your gonna have extremely small buds if any after that light is spread between 6 plants. you would get a bigger harvest growing only 3 or 4 plants under the 150 watt hps ..more plants just limits the space for the plants buds to grow ...i learned that my first grow had a 400 watt hps and 6 plants...it was an ok harvest bud my smaller bud sites were..WAY TO SMALL ...my second grow i had 4 plants same setup. alot bigger buds and alot more mary jane!.and here you go....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

overall..looking real good bro..!!

4. I'll be getting a 600w HPS as soon as this one is done. It doesn't have so much to with the one growing as it does with budget. With just starting a little over a month ago, I've had a lot to buy. So I've been using the " biggest fish to fry" method.

5. Just hit her with a little molasses (1tsp/gal) in Ph adjusted water!