Males ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Granmastafarma, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Wat do u think about these are they males

Attached Files:

2. Yes they look like males

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thankyou

4. Your welcome

5. Can o do anything with them do u think never done it from seed before so never had males im heartbroken to kill it haha my tents half empty now

6. If they have good genes you can breed and make some seeds. But other than that nothing

7. Bugger have u ever grown headstash from karma genetic do u have any avise about my next purchase on seed and how to tel early maybe befre flower so i csn veg longer if needed thanks

8. Could've been a female that Hermie'd, in which case, you could flower in a separate tent/room/area and get bud... with seeds of course. But if you don't know if she was a she and is now a shim than it would be an awesome experiment to learn from. I'd flower shim in a separate tent. But that could just be me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. As far as seed purchases I go with seedsman. Great selection. Great prices. Fastest shipping I've experienced and they just deal with great genetically modified cannabis. Indica is a favorite for a lot of reasons so I'd suggest a feminized photoperiod indica strain.

Usually males take off in height. Females tend to stay on the shorter side. Other than that I haven't been able to decipher who's who until they show sex around about 5-7 weeks in veg. But by then a male will SURELY show his colors, i.e: extreme stretch, but this is very dependent on the spectrum of the light as the Kelvins diminish, stretch is heavily influenced, but as the Kelvins rise internode spacing is kept very stout and close but if you have three plants growing all the same age same medium under the same light, let's say a 6500k 250w CFL, and two plants are short while the other is (not just tall but extremely stretched) twice their height with very little promise as you can clearly see the internodes are inches apart... More than likely that's a boy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Looks like a hermie wondering wat the ecperts say

Attached Files:

11. It also has pistills but i tgink thats a ball aswell so hermie ?

12. I'd say so... Do u have females he might pollinate?

13. Ye i av two of each now two fem two herm my tent will be empty if i take em out but if i have to i have to