males what can u do with them

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by maxmuscle, Jul 30, 2008.

1. got some plants looking very male am going to remove them they are durban. will they smoke or can i run them through the bubble bags with any success.

2. use cold water extraction method. its when you dry the plant and cut it up and put it in the freezer for a while. then you put the material in a blender with ice water and blend it up. run the material through a metal coffee filter and separate the chunky material and the trash. then run that material through a paper coffee filter. then put the greenish type water into a clear glass jar. the trichomes will float down to the bottom of the jar. they are a blondish type of strands. siphon it off with a turkey baster or pour off the water above the trichomes. then pour the trichomes out onto a ceramic plate and let it dry in front of a fan. once completely dried, scape it up with a razor blade and press it.

3. Thus creating hash :)

4. No disrespect, but ta hell with all that. It's not worth the trouble.

5. so it will make some thanks man i will let u know how it turnsout. wish it would smoke ok too.

6. the only way that bubble hash that greenmeany suggested making will get you high is if the male plant has a high trichrome production rate. basically its almost not worth the effort. i say, chop the males down and pitch them somewhere far far away from your other plants.

7. i save my main stalks... have made a fishing pole... and cat toy so far :D

assuming they are big enough to have gotten woody. If not... who knows.. be creative! you are a pothead! :smoke: :metal: < look at lil dude rock out! ha

8. i hear they make great rope! Maybe you could like, spin it into twine and tie a bunch of square knots into it and then string some beads onto it and wear it as necklace. I don't think that's ever been done! LOL!

9. basically it isnt worth it if your lazy and dont wanna do shit. but this person wants to get atleast lil sumthin out of it for themself which will only be a lil. but if you want to put in a lil work go for it. it will work Dumo but its up to you to decide if its worth it. ive done it myself with a 6 foot tall male and only got about a gram of pressed hash in the end. im not sure ab how to use these bubble bags cuz ive never used em or even really herd of them. i did it with the ice water extraction. cheap and easy. its up to you. id say go for it and you might even get a couple grams of pressed hash which will atleast fuck you up forra while or atleast pinch a lil off a smoke it on your bud to amplify your experience. just my opinion.