Male pollen sacs?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rowebro22, Jul 17, 2018.

1. I’m 99% sure this is a male just would like a second opinion..

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. looks like it is too me as well ,,,the bud thats growing from the node is growing on a small stalk ,so thats a male sac ,,,female calyxs dont grow on a stalk like that and like like an onion growing in first picture,,mac, female-preflowers-cannabis-sm.jpg male-pollen-sacs-cannabis-sm.jpg

3. Yeah that far said shows that stalk so I thought the same and was a dead giveaway.. kinda bummed now, first lst grow and it was going amazing. Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  4. They start there and goes all the way up on most of every node on both sides. Below that though there’s nothing. I’m going to probably chop him up..

5. if i were you i'd save a bit of cash and buy some femmed seed ..they save time and the worry that is it going to be female ..if you buy off a good seed breeder you wont have to worry about getting hermies either ..mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I didn’t have some but misplaced them while moving so I’m clueless where they went. I got these from a dispensary here in Michigan so you’d think they’d be fem

7. But do you agree on it being a male?

8. That’s a male, sorry man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. if your uncertain wait another week ,,just in case i am wrong (you never know lol) but i think its male ,,as ive said though just wait a bit longer,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1