Male or female

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jax69, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Almost a week into flowering. I started a journal so follow along to see end results of this grow and the others I've started!! Let's take this journey together and be stoned the entire time!! J a x 69

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. All I see is a few growth tips.
    As far as I can see, it's too early
    to tell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Can't tell. If you wait another week, it should be obvious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. To early wait a little longer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm so nervous about this fucker for some reason....I understand it's a 50/50 chance with a bag seed... either way I still learned lots and will have lots of fun! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to look!! Let's smoke and enjoy the beautiful plant!!

6. New pics from this afternoon...I can see a change...Not sure if this is the "Bud Site" or whatever.

Attached Files:

7. Not 100% but the second picture looks like hairs. Very blurry but by now you'd definitely be seeing balls

• Like Like x 1
  8. I will take fresh pictures in the morning so stay tuned!! I'm getting excited now!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

9. Got the mylar in yesterday...so tomorrow will be busy finishing the grow room! Also ordered a second light only a 300w led by verispectr or something like that.. comes highly recommend anyway. Also decided to transplant one of the Jet Fuels I have growing to a place in my garden...it's the 3rd picture.

Attached Files:

10. That
    The jet Fuel plant has been through lots of pressure and it's doing great! Hasn't slowed down growing or started looking bad yet....seems to be a very strong strain! The first time I was changing pots I fumbled around with my Butterfingers...and grabbed the little plant it's self.... I felt it snap :frown: but the next day was like it never happened! :smoke: this time went much smoother! Next year I will definitely be growing a nice bug bush outside if I can find some good strong strains that like the extreme heat and dry of Tx! :lmafoe::weed-4:love the Emoji's!!

11. Defiant female imo.
    Look at it this way. Most males would be showing already. They produce faster.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Defiant female imo.
    Look at it this way. Most males would be showing already. They produce faster.

13. Here's a picture from this afternoon!

Attached Files: