male kc 36 with female ww ?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by jungle jim, Aug 19, 2011.

1. i have a male kc 36 and a female whitewidow, teh ww didnt grow well due to the location and soil but she is a fighter and is about 2 foot tall but very thin, shes healthy nice and green, she will budd and i was thinking off crossing her with my kc 36 male i have, i know kc 36 mother is ww so is this interbreeding ? will it give me poor gens ?

any help on this would be good, thanks :)

2. Go for it. I would expect short to medium plants with a good yield but not extreme yeild. They do not seem to be closely related so you may end up with something good. Kc is pretty smooth so it would probably compliment the white widow very well... Potency will probably be leaning more toward the KC side but stranger things have happened. I could see these being some rather vigorous plants if you grow them in the right soil... My one caveat is the piney taste of Kc36... Personally it reminds me of pine sol...

3. The poor genes you really need to worry about are the KC Brains Seed line. Check the threads on here there are all kinds of poor results. If you are really intrested in breeding your own plants you should start with High Quality genetics. I heard that at one time KC Brains was the shit. As far as I am concerned they are currently shit. I cloned and grew my plants out for 4 different grows hoping that my bad results were due to my inexperince, but grown next to green house, mandala seeds, seedsman, and TH Seeds there is no comparison.