Male, Female, or Hermie?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by elboxeropepe117, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Yeah but Americans wont stand for it. The more they want to restrict us and take away our freedom the more we want to revolt. That is why I feel one day the government is gonna slip and push to far. Do something they shouldn't of done. And bang that's when people will push back, and there will be a lot of tension and what not. but eventually we will have what we want. Because america was formed to serve its people. The more the government strays from this, the more pissed its people are gonna become. Like I said we just need for them to slip and drop a match on this powder keg. I feel its just a matter of time:)

2. I have a hermie thats at least 8 ft tall, it is so nice and bushy and big Im really strugling with having to chop it down because I like it.. but I have several other pretty girls that I don't want seeded. Anyways if I have it under lights by itself in closed garage will the pollen get to my girls outside- do you think its likely that the pollen would get on my clothes/hands/hair/ext and be transfered to other plants.. or should I put it like 1/3 mile away and just never go by it- would the pollen transfer via air/bugs that far- probly I'm guessing its gotta go- what do you think. I was gonna grow for feminized seeds but now the more I read ikd that I want to.

3. I'm dealing with a herm that's about 5 weeks in rt now. It looks real nice so I'm pulling off all the bananas I see everyday for the next 3 weeks and deal with the few seeds I get off the others.

If you seperate it and then change your clothes and shower before you visit the others you should be fine. There's nothing wrong with a seed or two in some really good green. Maybe you'll even get a good hybrid out of it.

BeZ...V