Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Male cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mr.Bodega666, Feb 24, 2016.

1. So I just found out we have a male plant.. I want to make cannabutter! I'm not going to cure either.. How much raw plant per stick of butter? Does this work? Should I decarb it first?? I'm not new to making cannabutter only new to doing it with a male plant. I want more potent than yield.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Mate, I think you will be best served by juicing the leaves with coconut and citrus. Search on the forum for "juicing raw cannabis" in this edible sub forum. If you're going to make canna butter I think you will be disappointed- there is very little actual plant matter there when you remove the stems. If you do make canna butter I don't think you have to cure, but you should dry and decarb. Google the subject of male plants, cannabutter, decarb- I came up with a lot of links. You could also use it to make a tincture. I would just use that tincture as a base until you have some females to use. I think you'll just have to experiment and let us know what you do and if it works. Good luck.

3. Thanks bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app