Male and Female plants together

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by WeedGardner, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Can a HEMP male plant pollinate my AK-47 plant?

2. I'm not a botanist, but if it's generally the same species of plant I wouldn't take the risk.

I had a single hermaphrodite and it ruined all 7 other plants.

3. I removed the male plant about 2 hours ago...it was 10meters away i hope it didnt polinate my plant....

4. Unless both had sexed and the female was in flower and the male was chuckin' pollen, you don't have anything to worry about.

5. Are there any " nannars" look like little banannas? If so, then it polinated and you will have seeded buds.

6. Nope no little bananas :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  7. It can. Same species. In fact lots of wild hemp was sold as marijuana in the 1960's. It grows wild in Illinois, Kansas and other states. Sometimes a person's marijuana seeds they throw out the window grow into plants that pollinate the wild hemp and also the other way around. We have large outdoor hemp grows here in Colorado along with plants grown outside in greenhouses...no major cross contamination reported yet though.

8. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *combustion explosion* lol but yea keep the male away he's gonna have to rub one out on it's own this season lol hope it wasn't long enough for the male to effect the others.