Malamala's Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Malamala, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hi I just recently found a better camera and I thought I should retake some photos of bongs and take a few milk shots.

I currently have:
    Mobius Matrix Ion
    ~18" SYN Double Showercap
    SYN Showerhead AC
    ~24" HVY Quad Showerhead
    Chromium Crusher grinder
    Herb Iron
    Extreme Q Vaporizer
    Ben Wilson Creature slide.

Group Shot!

[​IMG]

Mobius Matrix Ion

[​IMG]

Matrix Perc

[​IMG]

Mobius Milk Video!

[​IMG]

SYN Double Showercap with A/C

[​IMG]

Showercap Perc

[​IMG]

SYN Milk Video!

[​IMG]

HVY Quad Showerhead

[​IMG]

Quad Showerhead

[​IMG]

Ben Wilson Creature Slide

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is just the start of my collection and I cant wait to add even more pieces. I actually have a Chaos slide by Rasbro coming within the next few days, so I'll post some pictures of that when it gets here!

2. Like the mobius! Crazzzzzzy b wilson slide too

3. Thanks! That Mobius is a little beast haha

4. Highly disappointed with the lack of activity in this thread, these pieces are worth talking about.

5. Thanks! Hopefully once I get some more funds and get a nice heady piece it will have a little bit more activity.

6. I have the same showerhead ac, plus rep for sure. That thing works crazy awesome; it rivals my gridded pieces.

7. nice mobius!

8. Thanks! I know I love that A/C it functions great. The only thing I wish was different is the height. If you hit it to hard there's a little spill over to the bong, but its not a big deal.

Thanks shitloaf. I definitely love it. Its a great piece for oils and flowers.

9. So after a few months break I decided to start smoking again and I decided to reward myself with a nice little present!

Picked up a Sovereignty Hollowfoot Peyote Pillar!

10. Peyote Pillar

Attached Files:

11. Great pieces. I love the Creature Slide. :smoke:

12. Thank you!

13. Reward yourself is exactly what you did.

14. ^most definitely! How does the pillar compare to, say, your syn double shower cap? What's the pull like on it?

15. My SYN is a little bit smoother and I can take bigger rips from it, but it doesn't retain flavor nearly as well as my Pillar. I love the chug on the pillar, for some reason its just satisfying haha!

16. Made a quick milk video!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_27oWJGvM8]Sovereignty Hollowfoot Peyote Pillar - YouTube[/ame]

17. sickk pieces bro damm ur livin good

18. Photos of my Rasbro Chaos slide.

Attached Files:

19. Just bought a AK x Sarah Slide! AK is one of my all time favorite artists and I am in love with this slide!

Attached Files: