Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Your Bud Taste Like Fruit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefP, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I wanted to make my bud taste like fruit; how would I do that

2. Well, you can have a strain that tastes like fruit and that will be the best way, cured and all that goodness.

Or, maybe you can put like orange peels or like.. apple chunks in your weed jar...

but that sounds like a bad idea.
    They also sell like bowl taste things, like little drops of apple flavor for your bowl.. 

3. How about smoking the bud ?

4. Tasty Puffs©

5. Idk why people put the flavor drops on weed, like I can see ABV bud but come on.. It just tastes so unnatural when you smoke it. Try smoking with a magnifying glass and try to tell me again you'd rather use the drops on it... The sun can make your weed taste fucking beautiful.

6. Just purchase fruity strains, it's that easy!

7. you cant without contaminating it

need to acquire buds that have a sweeter taste

8. buy better weed