Making the rounds. (Explicit)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by After the shot, Apr 19, 2019.

1. #1 After the shot, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Here's a little story I wrote while I was recouping from an accident. I've written a few erotic stories but this is the first one that I actually didn't burn. That's what I used to normally do after I write a song, poem or story, but now I type electronically and save it.. So anyways. Hope y'all enjoy. Any feedback welcome. I've never had any real writing training so I'm looking for some input so I can improve.

MAKING THE ROUNDS
    On a cold winter afternoon Scott, was on his way to do some errands when a car blew through a stop sign and smashed into the drivers side door of his car, shattering glass everywhere. For a short time, everything went black and Scott didn't start to come to until he was being loaded into the ambulance."You're going to be ok sir", said the paramedic. "You were in an accident, we're taking you to the hospital". Once in the emergency room, nurses and doctors were checking for broken bones, internal and head injuries. They hooked Scott to an iv and gave him some medicine to relieve the pain and anxiety. When he awoke, he saw a beautiful woman in his room looking at his chart. "Oh, hi. My name is, Autumn. I'm doing my nursing internship here so, I'll be helping take care of you", she said. Scott relied, "Nice to meet you Autumn". She gave him a rundown of his injuries and put his, folder back "I have to go make my rounds. If you need anything, just push this button", she instructed . "I'll be back to check on you shortly "As she was exiting the room she turned to Scott, smiled and gave him a devilish wink. What seemed like an eternity quickly ended when the Scott's hospital room door opened. It was Autumn coming to check Scott's vitals. She sat on the edge of the bed, a little closer than one would consider professional. "Gee Scott, your blood pressure is a little high. Let me check your heart rate". She placed the cold stethoscope on Scott's chest and it sent shivers to his lower extremities. He was finding it hard to contain his swelling penis. And it did not get unnoticed. Autumn said to Scott, "I see a muscle that looks a little cramped. Let me help you with that", she murmured. She reached under his hospital gown and wrapped her hand around his now stiff cock. She started to stroke it and told Scott that she was going to make him feel better. She began rubbing the tip of his dick while continuing to pump the shaft. A drop of pre-cum exited the tip causing Autumn's thumb to slide with ease. The sensations seemed to go all the way to his toes. She then lowered her head to his hard on. She opened her mouth, wet her lips with her tongue and slid them over the head of his cock and halfway down the shaft. She teased his raging cock with her tongue while sucking his dick like it was the last one she would ever have. Feverishly sucking and jerking his cock. Scott said that he was close and she exclaimed,"Cum for me baby. I want you to fill my mouth with your hot load. Mmmmmmmm give me your cum". She picked the pace up even more. Scott's legs tensed and he curled his toes. "Oh, I'm gonna cum", he shouted, and his dick started pumping Autumn's mouth full of hot cum. When his cock stoped, she didn't and she swallowed the whole thing down and said, "That should make you feel better". She covered Scott back and told him that she had to make the rounds. He was spent. His mind reeling over what had just happened. The most beautiful woman he has ever met had just pleasured him. And just like that she's gone. What seemed like hours were actually only minutes. He couldn't take it any more. "Where's that fucking buzzer?", he screamed in his head. He found it and started to press it and stopped. He thought, whether or not he should press it. But, he threw caution to the wind and pressed. Seconds later, she arrived. As she opened the door, the background light appeared to highlight her and make her glow like an angel from above. "Are you ok hun"? She asked. Scott told her that he was feeling really confused about what's happening. She reassured him that he was ok and should be able to go home in the morning. "I'm not confused about that, I'm confused about you and why you sucked my dick, and just left"?, "I had to make my rounds. I'm off in a few minutes, I can come back after I clock out if you want hun", she said. Scott replied, "I'd like that". About 10 minutes later, she came back. She was now out of her scrubs and in a cute black skirt and short sleeved red turtle neck sweater. She sat down beside him and they talked about life, music, food and anything else that came to mind. Scott turned to Autumn and looked into her gorgeous eyes and said in a crackly, nervous voice," I kinda feel bad that you didn't get any pleasure earlier. I know I'm injured, but you could straddle my face or ride my dick if you want". Autumn stood up and hiked up her skirt and she was pantiless, revealing a freshly shaved pussy. She eased herself over Scott's face and he began to lick her already moist pussy. He rubbed her breasts over the fuzzy sweater and he could feel that her nipples were hard. Her pussy lips started to puff from being sucked on. He flicked her clit quickly, which sent her into a frenzy. She began bucking her hips faster and faster as Scott continually to work her pussy. She tasted so good to him and her sweet juices started flowing a little heavier. He buried his tongue in as deep as he could and ground his nose into her clit. She started moaning loudly and her pussy squirted all over Scott's face and in his mouth. Scott, now rock hard again, offered his lover his cock. She didn't hesitate to say yes. She worked herself down carefully to not hurt his ribs. She got to Scott's throbbing shaft and reached back with one hand, held it and she eased her soaking wet pussy onto it, moaning in delight. "Oh, my. Your dick feels so good inside my. I'm going to have to go slow so I don't hurt you.",she told him. She rocked back and forth and lifting herself up almost to the point of the tip popping out. Then she pop back down on it slowly taking in every inch. She sat up leaned back and started bouncing up and down on his swollen tool . She removed her top and she started rubbing her breasts, which sent Scott into a state of enhanced sexual arousal. He started to feel the pressure building deep within. As Autumn neared orgasm, she began to rub her clit with her right hand she was riding his dick so it would hit her g spot. She began to moan heavy and started fucking her sex toy fast and hard chancing further injury. Neither seemed to care about the possible dangers. She was running her left hand frantically through her hair and continued rubbing with the right. Scott, at the absolute peak couldn't hold back anymore. He grabbed Autumn and pulled her down to him. He wrapped his arms around her tight and he grimaced in pain. But that didn't stop him. He looked her in the eyes and she leaned towards him and kissed him passionately . Scott thrust hard and his throbbing cock exploded as she began to cum and squirt all over him. They continued to kiss until Autumn's waves subsided. She climbed off and went to the bathroom. You could hear water running so it was safe to assume that the was washing up to leave. When she came back from the bathroom, she had a bowl of hot water a face cloth. And a towel. She washed Scott up and dried him off. "I hate to see you go",Scott whispered. And she said,"I'm not going anywhere, love. I told you I had to make my rounds, and they end with you". She crawled into the hospital bed with Scott cuddling up against his good side and giving him a sloppy kiss. They held each other and fell asleep in each others arms.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. When his cock stopped, she didn't.

Greatest line ever

3. Thank you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk