Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making THC Pills

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mycopic, Apr 17, 2017.

1. I'm looking to make 10, 60mg (one gram is about 60% THC) THC pills from 1 gram of dabs.

I just need some help with the math, I want to know how much coconut oil to add, I'm using #00 gel capsules which can hold 0.950 ml, and one gram of dabs.

I just need to know how many ml 1 gram of dabs is (I understand measurements might vary slightly).

2. I've never measured my concentrate by the ml. You'll have to melt your concentrate to decarb it and you can measure it then. You do need to decarb- 240F until bubbling stops in the oven, or on the stove in a hot oil bath until the bubbling stops. Good luck, should be some potent caps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Does anyone else know an exact number?

4. Your wording is confusing. A "dab" is generally used like a verb, as in you take a dab. So I assume you have a gram of wax, shatter, BHO, crumble, or something like that... Right?

Like the above person stated, you will have to decarb, and the amount of coconut oil doesn't have to be exact. Use a tablespoon and just equally divide between the 10 capsules after you use whatever infusion method you plan on using.

Seems like a lot of work for such a little amount! Goodluck!

• Agree Agree x 1

5. This might answer my question.

"1 g of water is 1 cm3 = 1 mL
    1 g of hemp oil is 0.927 - 0.932 cm3 = 0.9 mL ( Hemp oil )

I'm not sure if this applies to hash oil too though."

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. According to the two pics.
    00 caps can hold 14 drops.
    10 caps×14 drops=140 drops
    Second pic stays:
    1.5tsp of oil will produce 150 drops.
    Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. A much cheaper way of doing this is using your reclaim for capsules. It's already decarbed, and unless you're getting some fire prices on dabs, that's a lot of money and work for what will be very little end product. You will also lose some due to steam during decarb.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]
    Some rough notes.
    5 grams decarbed hash
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon lecithin
    This usually makes right at 30 (0) caps
    aprox 25 drops of hot hash oil per cap.
    Been making them the same way for over 10,000 caps
    :) yes that is Ten THOUSAND caps. Hand filled about 90 per setting. Years at this. I take 6 at a time 3 or 4 times a day to keep my little medical issue in check.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. Can I use decarbed kief/kush instead of hash? Wud it still be potent with those ratios? I've been experimenting with this n can't seem to get them just right I came close the 1st time (but I didn't use lecithin n can't remember which method or products I used lol) they were euphoric but mild n ever since I can't seem to increase the potency much less come close to the 1st batch without running/wasting product thanks

10. Yes, you can use kief in place of hash and your caps should be as strong as long as the starting kief is of equal potency. Good luck with the next batch.

11. Kief is uncompressed Hash. :) Exact same stuff. Pure Trichomes.
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered,

5 grams Decarbed Kief
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes. Done.

Each drop is 3mg of THC

BNW

12. [​IMG]
    15 grams of Kief in each dish.
    [​IMG]
    25 drops of hot hash goo to a capsule.
    [​IMG]
    3 tablespoons of Oil
    [​IMG]
    It should look like you don't have enough oil to fully wet the Kief but eventually it does.
    [​IMG]
    Follow the recipe. It works better then anything else I've come up against. Once made the next step is finding your dose.

Take 10mg (about 3 drops)
    Wait 2 hours
    Take 20mg
    Wait 2 hours
    Take 40mg
    Wait
    80mg
    Wait

Keep doubling and waiting between until it works and your way to high. Remember how much was used and you have a baseline to start from tomorrow.

BNW