Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making "thc pills" using gelatin capsuls

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by golfguy5, Aug 15, 2009.

1. I was going to make canna-oil and then put the oil into some 00 gelatin capsuls. Has anyone does this before? How long can you store the capsuls after you fill them with the oil?

2. just dont put fresh weed or thc into the capsules, becuase that wont get you high at all.. thc needs to be heat activated before it fucks you up (when you smoke a bowl, the weed is burnt (being heat activated) then the activated cells are taken to your lungs) so you can try putting oil in them and it should work.

3. THC does NOT need to be heat activated, Kramer's stickied firecracker guide proves this. Our stomachs simply can't absorb THC unless it's bound to something else, the easiest being either fat or alcohol. THC is absorbed by your lungs because it is in the form of a vapor and has a high bioavailability in your lungs.

4. Like i said I will be making canna-oil so i will not just be putting weed into capsules... I think ive decided im going to use coconut oil instead of vegtable oil because it solidifys at room temp.

5. I buy "emerald relief" capsules at my local MMJ club, they are exactly what you describe, leaf and oil in a gelatin capsule. They will keep for several months, though the oil will seep through the capsule at some point.

6. Ive used these, how long does the oil keep for? I heard it will degrade very fast on the shelf.

7. yooo i made these a few times with coconut oil everytime. dont use vegatable oil as it goes bad over time. i use water refined coconut oil so it really cant go bad. they are gonna need to me made strong. i used 1.5 grams of mids to a gram or so of coconut oil and outta the 23 pills i made, taking 5 was a small buzz. hey i also could have fucked up back then but idk if its worth making these pills unless you use clarified butter and boil it with weed and water.