Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making tea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Triptanker, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Hey guys

I want to make tea from weed trimmings and leaves. I know the thc level is very low in these parts but then again i'm only trying to make a very light tea that is like 3/10 on the potency level. is This doable with what i want to use and what procedure would work. From what i have read so far, grinding it then putting it in a tea bag and then boiling for a while should do the trick, is this right and will it help extract some of the THC in the plants as well as the little cbd level the plant has too?

Thanks in advance

2. adding to an empty tea bag with a tsp of oil is very Russian of you

an still very popular

1: empty teagbag or leave a little in

2: smear a dab of (veg?) oil to the weed

3: to the microwave for 10? secs

4: to hot cup of water

or you could try firecrackers?

good luck

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. another recipe i saw was unsalted butter mixed with the ground up cannabis but barely ienough just to coat it and then put it in a pot bring up to a boil and as soon as it starts to boil bring it down to simmer for a few minutes,then strain and drink.

4. You need some oil/butter, cannabinoids are not water soluble. I use the plant material left in the strainer after making oil.

5. okay cool but will my above mentioned way work for just tea?