Making Some Pancakes

Discussion in 'General' started by TheQuestionMan, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys, i'm about to make a bunch of pancakes and was wondering if any of you had secret recipes for making the best pancakes to ever come into existence. Lets here them. 

2. #2 cothrantyson, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    nigga im dealin with a giant spider problem and you talkin bout some damn pancakes

3. spidercakes 

4. That made me laugh!

Bananas and pecans.  I've made french toast like this, can't go wrong with pancakes.

5. Not the actual pancakes themselves, but Maple syrup. Nothing else.

6. #6 *guest, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    Banana pancakes, man. Smoosh up some bananas and throw them in the batter. Don't cook them quite as long, they burn easier. 

Top with a little butter and powdered sugar. And/or maple syrup. 

Edit: Ooh, bonus, throw in some chocolate chips. Hell yeah. 

7. My niggz use bisquick but throw a lil baking powder in there. 1 tso vanilla extract... son yo shit'll be on point. Make sure your griddle hot a'f n pour on dat sweet sweet batter

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

8. #8 moreherb, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Start with the bisquick mix that just calls for water. Add a egg and 2-3tbsp of melted butter to the recipe.(weed butter if you got it). add water & stir into a consistency that spreads nicely.

Cast iron pan on med heat. Rub the pan with oil and dab butter after every 2 pancakes.

The egg & butter in the pancake mix makes the pancake fluffier and crispy. Make sure you turn pancake when one side is still batter to make sure both sides are evenly brown. Trust me on these I study pancakes and work in a Michelin star restaurant.

9. Banana pancakes topped with macadamia nuts, butter, and syrup.
    Also, we don't have Cracker Barrel restaurants here but I went once and had pecan pancakes. Fucking ridiculously good.

You can get the recipe for the pecan pancakes online, but I suggest wearing two pairs of underwear when you eat them to soak up the jizz that will inevitably flow from your loins.

10. Gotta wake up at 6:30am to make pancakes for my sisters for brekky. Anyone know any quick tasty recipes? Might add some good stuff in there so they have a good monday.
    Just kidding.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

11. forget pancakes.  give me some scrambled eggs with roe in it along with shrimp and grits

12. make sure you get all the lumps out of the fucking dry ingredients

13. It's ok if it's a bit lumpy. You want it to be the consistency of a thin paste. Make your your pan is hot, and well greased (butter). Pour about 1/3 cup into the middle of the pan. Wait till the edges are dry and there are bubbles in the middle. Flip, cook the other side (doesn't take as long), and poof! Perfect pancakes.

Don't be afraid to play with the heat settings.

Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

14. Thanks man! I just made the batter and it looks good to go :hugs:

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

15. Pictures? anyone..

16. Buy 1 dozen Krispy Kreme original glazed donuts. Stack 3 on a plate. Put hand on top donut and push down hard. Boom, instant pancakes. Tasty!

17. Pepper pancakes. No, really, make your standard pancake batter, omit the sugar. Add a tiny bit of cinnamon if you want. Chop up a couple cayenne peppers and toss 'em in. Ground cayenne pepper could do if you don't have any peppers. Delicious with some bacon on top! Especially maple pepper bacon :yummy:

18. For some odd reason this thread made me crave some banana cream pie.

19. Reese's pieces throw those in the batter 

20. Add a splash of vanilla extract :yummy: