Making seeds question...

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Deleted member 638051, May 1, 2018.

1. I hope this is the correct place for this.
    I know nothing about breeding. I just pollinate to make seeds and then grow them. That's how I keep myself supplied.
    I currently have a plant that suffered overnight freezes for a couple weeks. The flowers are not putting on any weight. Right now the trichomes are about 30% clear and the rest are white. But the buds themselves are just not developing. We're now fast approaching re-veg season.
    Is it too late to pollinate this plant? If I do, will the seeds be good in August?
    Otherwise, I'm thinking to just chop it and use that space for a new plant.
    I'll test a little smoke, but I expect this entire plant will end up being used to make a topical for my wife who doesn't smoke. P1010001.JPG P1010002.JPG P1010003.JPG P1010004.JPG

2. I forgot to add, this is not what I have been growing in the past. This is the first one of 6 seeds I purchased on line. Advertised as feminised, early flowering sativa. But this damned thing flowered under supplemental light. (I guess that was early enough, eh?)

3. if you can't give her 12x12 dark per day then yeah shes gonna re veg

actually I think its 14.5 hours of darkness per 24h/day

so whats you light times come august...? google imo!

or move to a pot and drag her inside each night (light depo)

when I make seeds I use only the lower laterals/branches

leaving the tops to dry and toke later

you could do the same here

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. After thinking, the plant is growing kinda shitty, and I don't suppose pollinating now is going to make seeds in August-September.
    Think Ima chop'er down.