Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by skidaddlejuice, May 27, 2013.

1. I want to find an alternative to expensive pot where i live. I can easily hit 7 dollars worth of good weed in a giant bong hit but anyway i smoked some oil for the first time the other day and liked it a lot. My buddy made iso oil. I know from watching him I can make iso oil but i Dont know What type of weed to use or whether or not there is a better way to make oil. I am willing to spend about 50 bucks to buy something but i really dont know what to look for. Thanks for any help Im not new to smoking oranything i have multiple pieces im just very new to the oil idea but i thouhgt it could be a good alternatove... and well hopefully cheaper haha

2. Oil is more expensive then weed. 7 grams of bud would make like a gram of iso or less. And iso hash isnt even very good.

The only way that oil is cost effective is if you grow, you get cheap trim, you use vaped bud or you can find super cheap mids. Buying weed and making it into hash will lose you money and thc.