Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making new friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedBuffalo, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Well I've been going to the same school since kindergarten and "know" most people. But my close circle of friends none are stoners and I would like some people to hang out with that are stoners (plus I need a dealer atm). I know who the stoners in my school are but I'm inexperienced and they've smoked awhile and idk I'm always conscious if people think I'm a noob and stuff.. I would hang out with them but idk maybe I feel intimidated? I'm not sure if I can explain it.. if someone understands what I'm saying.. any advice feel free to post..

2. I feel you bro. But what you are feeling is completely normal. When you try to get into a new group of friends, it will be intimidating at times until you establish a place in their group. Sure being new to smoking wont help, but it takes no time to smoke good anyways. But you should carefully consider who your real friends are.

3. #3 krayzie94, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    ;) high, but not quite school.

EDiT: LOL prob doesnt even make sense, i'm friied.

4. Your feeling social anxiety.

It's perfectly natural, but let me tell you, if your in High School still or College, be yourself and not the stereotype. People will like you a lot more (unless who you REALLY are is a dick, but that's another argument hehe), and you'll find to be much closer to your friends. I always have thought of myself as an unnatractive, slightly overweight, not very socially charming person. But putting myself out there I found that it wasn't true or people just liked who I was and not who I was pretending to be.

Also, what guy is gonna say no to someone who walks up to him and is like "whatsup man, wanna come blaze this blunt with me?"

Then as your blazing get to know eachother either as a dealer or a homie.

Forming relationships SOLEY on weed is bad, but it's a great way to meet people and to get people to know your a good guy.

5. I agree, luckily, I've always been myself. I wouldn't change for anyone. I just wanna make new friends that I can blaze with.

6. I have had similar problems in the past. I was super socially awkward and they all had a tight group. I was also looking for a dealer at the time. I shot out a facebook message to one of them. It is really lame and extremely passive, but in this age of technology it seemed like a good choice at the time. I am not saying it worked too well by any means. I am not in their group of friends, but I chill with a couple of them off and on and got a pretty legit dealer out of it. You win some, you lose some. Just don't be afraid to put yourself out there. The worse that could happen is for them to say no and you move on. School doesn't last forever.

7. Well, you are a noob, basically. It's okay. We were all new to it at one point. If these guys are any kind of cool at all, they'll recognize that and mentor you. You'll get some shit, but on down the line you'll help out some other noob and then you get to pass that shit on.

*sings* That's the circle, the circle of high.

8. talk to them youll be fine just dont try and act like your not a nooob