Making MMJ donations in Washington change?

Discussion in 'General' started by aznno0odles, Dec 14, 2012.

1. hey there. so i was wondering after I-502 passed, what has changed in the MMJ community, and what has stayed the same? Before, any patient could donate there extra buds. i heard from a buddy saying they are going to be much more strict on how shit is ran,who can do it, etc.. he also said that growers need to be taxed before it even goes to the dispensary. I want to know this info ,because i am curious for other growers also.

i also want to know what the licenses are for delivery services. Makes you very curious what is also required for just recreational marijuana businesses. i wonder what limits they have and requirements, and also how much it differs from medical marijuana.any input is welcome

wrong section ?yeah, but wheres granny at?

2. Nothings changed yet from what ive heard from my family in washington its just like Colorado in that nothing will change technically till bout mid 2013 when theyve ironed out all the shit.

Every little aspect of marijuana will be taxed in those states and some already are here in Cali.

As for licenses i can only assume (like everyone else) youd need a business license specifically for it from the state and your local city government.

3. cool thanks. yeah the laws are reeeeeally shady right now.a prediction from a guy i met thinks that the rich folks will just pump out shit tons of weed from a ware house and crazy fees and stuff will cause small time growers to not make a profit. idk its gonna be a trip when its all in affect and what not.if the grower is gonna be taxed before it even enters the dispensary and the dispensary is taxed for making any sales, then the price of weed goes up. just so much stuff that could change for the best or worse

4. That's how it is with alcohol, yet there are thousands of successful beer companies with only 10 employees.