Making Love...and fucking

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alicedee07, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Let's discuss. First off, do you think there's a difference? If so, what are they? For me, huge difference. Fucking is just fucking. Instinctive. Just satisfying that animalistic side of us that's in all creatures. Making love is involved far more emotionally and spiritually.

I like making love more than fucking. Fucking feels awesome don't get me wrong, but making love is hundred times better. I feel like a good balance of both is ideal in anyone's life. So what are your thoughts?

2. 'fucking' as you described doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Once you've done it so many times it's just meaningless. Id rather just jack off.

Making love is where it's at. I wish I figured that out at a younger age.

3. 'fucking' as you described doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Once you've done it so many times it's just meaningless. Id rather just jack off.

Making love is where it's at. I wish I figured that out at a younger age.

4. Can't you do both in the same session?

5. can you make love while fuckin a girl in the ass?

6. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']can you make love while fuckin a girl in the ass?[/quote]

Only if she's crying for help.

7. i like makin love then

8. I can't fathom the difference.

But that's probably because I'm a virgin.

9. yeah there's a difference...derp.

10. I can imagine the difference. I don't know though, I've never made love. Sex is cool though :cool:
    Seems way better with love involved, but then again, lots of shit comes flying towards you (figuratively, unless your girl isn't clean and you stick it in the pooper) when love is involved.

11. There is a huge difference. I think most people would prefer making love but nothing wrong with some fucking :bongin:

12. For me personally, I don't get off from fucking. I usually just get annoyed and don't wanna see the guy again, even if he was a cool guy. I'd rather wait to have sex with someone I'm into, and that's into me equally (if not more :ey:). It's always super sexy when you can tell that the guy really appreciates what's goin' on, rather than just gettin his dick wet. I've only orgasmed from sex with one guy, and we had a crazy passionate relationship.

13. Both, making love is sex but slower and softer, it's like caressing Instead of grabbing a boob... Huge difference in meaning but very similar in action.

Making love is also saved for few people in a lifetime sometimes just one perso

14. if you're making love can you still bust your nut on the face/tits or in the mouf?

cuz if not, i've been doing it wrong

15. I admit, I enjoy a good 'fucking' every once in awhile.

Now I've slept with the same girl now for 3 yrs, so we have 'made love' many many times, and we both enjoy it. It's nice slowing down a bit....:wave:

But some nights, especially those bar crawl nights with friends...ohhh shit, the second I get in the car she has my dick in her mouth...by the time we get home we have all those clothes off and...lets just say I got one rule in my bedroom...fuck all ruuullzzz.

Attached Files:

16. I 100% agree.
    Making love is simply amazing!

17. When people use orgasm as a verb, i go grrrrrr........maybe its even possibly proper, but its so awkward to me lol.....ORGASM = NOUN FTW

18. How is orgasm a noun? Can you use it in a sentance?

19. You can use the word however you like.

noun - she's having an orgasm
    adjective - that calzone was orgasmic
    verb - well, how I used it...

Maybe it's not proper, but are we really judging stoners on grammar here? I'm high as shit, I don't know about you :confused_2:

20. You can't "make luuuuuv" without FUCKING

At the end of the day life = fucking.