Making Live Rosin using Dry Ice??

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by blackey5000, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Just got a press in the mail. Been researching like crazy. I grow completely organic bud. Best flavor & smoke around. (Not to sound like an ass).

I used bubble bags and dry ice with cured buds over 73 micron and up. 73 looks amazing. I’ve pressed that as well as cured buds and am NOT seeing returns I KNOW that I should with my product. Again, I’ve been researching like crazy and perseverating to my wife’s detriment.

I’ve read about keeping your buds (or sif/hash) at at least 60% rH. I plan to chop a plant down soon and throw it in the freezer overnight. The next day take it out and dry ice in a 73 micron bag.

There’s SO much chemistry and the “live rosin” “terp juice” and everything else im still attempting to wrap my head around,(haven’t yet).

But I’ve pressed some buttery deliciousness from flower and Kief, but my returns are LESS with the Kief. I’ve gotten some beautiful light caramel shatter at a higher temp, but my returns are like 15% and LESS with Kief.
    My mind is blown. I’ve watched a thousand videos. I know I have primo cannabis. I’ve always chosen quality over quantity when it comes to my grows.

How is your endeavor goin?
    Cheers

2. Hey man would love to hear how your experiment turned out im in the process of trying out the same thing but with just trim