Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making kief with subs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jisher, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I wanted to make some pressed kief and i had an idea. I taped my grinder to my 2 12' subs and went to school and back. Ended up with a lot more than expected actually. I know its probably not the best kief with all that plant matter but who cares.

2. Thanks for this.. very informative post.

Thanks

3. did you grind up the weed first and then tape the grinder on top?

how much did you get man

4. Sounds like it would work quite well actually, except if your rollin with that in the car. I would just leave some dubstep on while I am out and set the grinder on the speaker. I dont get enough keif as it is, so I will gladly take all the little plant matter that happens to come with it happily.

5. i ground up a grinder full. i got a good coat on the bottom of the tray. medium sized grinder.

6. Damn i should of done that with my white widow :/
    next time i get some frostiness, ill go buy a new grinder and try this.

7. what song would make it the dankest?

8. [quote name='"budsmokeronly2"']what song would make it the dankest?[/quote]

Ohh yes pink elephants!!

9. WARNING:

when using this method wear noise reducing ear muffs, or else you will have to listen to dubstep

:smoke:

10. thats crazy, im gonna have to try this soon.

11. i chose some bassnectar and the kief came right off...

12. you do know they sell battery operated grinders now that vibrate themselves.. just sayin

13. I always view dubstep as teen wave. It's just a shitty beat to a song most of the time. No real message, no substance. listen to some boosie or immortal technique. but awesome idea though

14. i actually think about that sometimes. if i was 80 years old would i still like the genre? who knows, maybe by the time im 80 ill have 2 18's.

15. How did you manage to tape 1 grinder to 2 drivers?

16. the box i meant.