Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making icewater hash from alc rinsed bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blayzed619, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Got some scruffy bud i rinsed with alcohal and I spread it out on newspaper to dry, i notice alcohal rinse doesnt take the whole trichome off it leaves a little hair left, perhaps i can knock these off with icewater? someone have experience?

2. Hate to rip on you but you need to learn grammar a little better.

But if you did an alcohol rinse , QWISO, then I would advise just getting rid of the bud.

3. #3 Blayzed619, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    I didn't ask for advice, or a grammer lecture, u'v brought me nothing. troll?

4. [quote name='"Blayzed619"']I didn't ask for advice, or a grammer lecture, troll?[/quote]

He gave you an answer and you call him a troll. Just alch rinse again and toss

5. when i say someone with experience that means i dont care ur estimate is.

i made bubble with it anyway cuzi had to know myself and the result is i'd say as potent as good bud, doesnt taste bad just smoother than it should.
    this bud was only rinsed for 5-10 seconds the first time thats why i wanted to try.