Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I'm new to smoking again and got some really shitty weed last night. I'm trying to learn what "good weed" looks like! Someone told me to make hash with it. Is this hard to do? Can someone help me out with instructions? This stuff is almost unsmokable!

2. depends on how much you have if u only have a gram or so cook with it and enjoy an edible

3. If you've got four or more grams you could make hash, look up a guide to qwiso hash (I cant link on the gc app sorry) otherwise make firecrackers

4. To be honest I want to make hash out of something "nice," a buddy and I picked up a $30 OZ blend from the dispensary and made some nasty groddy ass oil out of it. Definitely was not worth it.

5. It's some pretty nasty shit. I can't even stand the taste when I smoke it...very harsh. I just can't believe I bought this stuff, but then again, I'm not sure what weed is supposed to look like...I'm still learning. I have a little over an ounce. I hate to throw it away, I only paid $80 for it. I have a call in to the guy I bought it from. This is the worst purchase I've ever made :(