Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Hash Candy, need help!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DreamSeer, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys, so with 4/20 coming up and it being my birthday my friends and I were thinking of doing a large edible thing. Now I've made brownies several times and they have turned out well, but I used oil to make those. This time around I thought I'd make butter and I'm pretty sure it turned out good as well, except now I'm reading that I should've just made coconut oil as it is the superior of the two in terms of THC absorption.

My question is, can I make weed lollipops that are potent enough or should I just save my butter to use in other foods. I made my butter using the usual 1 Oz:1 lb of butter and I used mids; it is not clarified. Most of the recipes call for 1/2 stick of butter which would be an eighth of mids, then divided up among however many lollipops I make. I was thinking about doing 15 a batch which would give the lollipops a dosage of .25g each, assuming a person has 2 lollipops would the dosage get them feeling good (Not high tolerance, just regular smokers)? If it's not how could I increase the amount of THC going into the lollies, would I just up the butter I use? Also, next time I make it should I use coconut oil?

I've checked BKS's thread at the top already before anyone says anything and I'm specifically asking about dosages with butter.

My recipe for lollipops before any asks:
    1/4 cup of CannaButter
    3/4 Cup Sugar
    1/2 cup Corn Syrup
    Pinch of Salt
    3 oz Jello Flavoring

Thanks again GrassCity!

2. Yes thatll work actually ucan google the food network n do jelo lolipops follow the recipe n then jus use cannabutter instead but dont use too mich n stir it well wen ur heating the corn syrup otherwise itll seperate wen u pour it ive done it n made cotton candy n cherry ppps. Goodluk!!

3. I know it CAN be done, I'm just asking if it's worth it. If you have to eat 4 just to get high I don't see that as being worth it.

I guess I'm just asking if my math is right and if so how many would you guys assume would be needed to get the average stoner high?