Making hash (bubble bucket?)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Vexus, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Could I make hash using the ice cube method but without the bubble bucket thing? Could I possibly just use coffee filters to strain after or some thing?

I have 0 cash and can't afford to buy any silk screens or a bubble bucket.

Does anyone have any affordable methods of making hash from trimmings and popcorn buds?

Reason I want to use ice cube method is because crystals on trimmings isn't dry so it will not easily fall off. Ice cubes freeze it and make it fall off.

Thanks

2. yes. there is a way how to make hash with out using a bubble bucket it's the exact same way as bubble hash with out the bucket using coffee filters it's called "cold water hash" Hashmouf has a great step by step picture pictorial of how its done...

and as far as the trimmings and "popcorn" buds go. you can make both "cold water hash" and "QWISO" hash out of em'
    infact I only make hash outta them I never use the buds but you can if you'd like

3. #4 Vexus, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    Do I have to dry the trimming and popcorn buds? if so can I use microwave or some quick method?

Also should I cut up the popcorn buds so the trichromes can escape easier?

Could I freeze it?

4. yes you can freeze them dont grind it up much .5 - 1 gram pieces are better ... and i would advise drying and curing or just cure the hash.

5. I am just going to freeze the fresh buds and do it like that.. I don't have anywhere to dry them.

6. ehh before u put all your buds in put in a small one to sample cuz im not sure whats going to happen when you try to freeze fresh wet buds im going to guess a combo of frozen solid nugs and mold? + some bud rot?

7. lol.. you think so? I was only going to do it for an hour.. so I think it should be ok. Also I read in hashmouf's thread some guy did exactly what I'm doing and it made some killer hash.

8. nope just cure them how they are the less you handle your weed and trimmings best
    I haven't tried to make hash with uncured trimmings/buds but I don't see why you couldn't and WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT MICROWAVE YOUR WEED EVER! don't rush the curing process you'll just decrees the quality

post some pics of your finished product I would like to see how it turns out

good luck bro