Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making fire crackers for the first time tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Iceman420, May 14, 2011.

1. Alright, so I'm making firecrackers tomorrow morning, when my pops and mom is asleep. I have some regs, and seems kind of shitty. Smoked a small portion last night, it was harsh. So I saw the whole tutorial on how to, but I was wondering, does it ever smell when I bake it(no pun intended lol)? Also, I don't want to waste a lot, and I don't have a scale. So how much should be enough? and is it guaranteed to work?

2. Yes it smells. Quite bit actually

3. I only found the decarb part to be smelly just for a bit and easily vented out but the actual fire cracker baking smelled like peanut butter cookies I bak. good luck

4. Really? then I should just wait till my parents leave then...

5. if they are going out better to wait just in case cause they will at least smell your cooking something and might ask if you don't cook much. \

6. true. I plan on making a fire cracker, then 20 minutes after eating it, im going to light up a joint. see how baked I can be :smoke: