Making feminized seed colloidal silver

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by k.mortimer, Aug 1, 2013.

1. #1 k.mortimer, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    I have been successful in forcing a female plant to produce female pollen . The question I have is has anyone cut / removed the branch from the plant and kept it alive in rockwoll or some other substrate away from the female plant and been able to use the pollen for selective feminized seed production on other plants. I only have one grow room and don,t want to randomly pollinate the different strains I have growing. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am new to this tecnique of pollination. 

2. You will need space or at least chambers, I know of a young breeder that uses fridge or tv cartons to confine his grow plant tests in, to prevent crossbreeding by mistake, it's at this stage that your place takes on the "mad scientist look" about it ....lol

3. I do the same as you and keep it alive i put mine in the living room window, gently shake branch on parchment paper,store it in a baggy with a little flour 1/4 tsp to keep fresh.store in freezer. Then use a small paintbrush on buds