Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Chocolate Bars

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by denieddd, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Im making chocolate bars soon and im wondering how much canna-oil i should use. im making about 10 chocolate bars

will using to oil much make them taste funky?

2. Make the amount of oil the recipe calls for and use the amount of bud you want per bar.

you dont normally put oil in chocolate bars i think. i saw a guide on here for it but it didnt say a specific amount of oil. i used half a cup for 10 chocolate bars with about 20 grams of total product. 2grams per bar. thinking i shoulve used some more oil :|

4. I wouldn't worry to much about not using enough oil as long as it was all covered but you may not have gotten the most out of them. I would probably use 10 grams for half a cup and make each bar a gram.

5. The worst that can happen is you don't get high enough and wasted a little bud but two grams a bar should get you ripped for hours

6. #6 denieddd, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014

they arent to potent :/ , i do have a solid tolerance but i ate 2 and im just high, gonna re-try it soon

7. Most of the thc probably wasn't absorbed if you had four grams and just had a normal high. Unless you normally smoke that much it should have been much more intense. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. yeah possibly i followed badkats guide for canna oil