Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making/ buying vacumn purger

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hash INC, Mar 22, 2012.

1. havent researched to much.

looking for starting point

2. umm..I've used one a few times. It was made from a vacuum pump from harbor freight. You'll need the kind that can get down to -30hg or w/e ..that's when the magic happens.

3. cool, Im pretty sure I know were one of those is actually, right near hyde music : jamming:

thanks man.

once Ive got a pump what do I use for a chamber?

4. we used a big thick kettle...one big enough to set a whole pyrex dish into....then used 1/2" or 5/8" plexi and made a lid with a rubber gasket in between.

5. and btw I strongly recommend vacuum purging bho...it makes a huge difference.

6. Most fresh oil head will choose the mighty vac hand pump and purge in a mason jar.

7. bought mine Ill post up once Ive built a pot for it.

assuming it doesnt exploded and im not hospitalized

8. forgot to take a pic of the vac haha

9. looks good man...yeh it looks real trippy while it's purging..it all swells and bubbles up. I've had a few batches turn out real foamy afterwards

10. darkest smoothest oil Ive made at date.

although I made some lemon haze BHO that was redic, shattery and yellowy

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

simple yet effective