Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Brownies Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nyxierawr, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #1 Nyxierawr, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Okay so I used a canna butter recipe I found online and made it today. Plan on making brownies tomorrow.
    Gonna be wrecked all day I hope.
    I mixed blue dream and Blueberry kush to make the cannabutter.
    *is there any recipes that only make 2-4 brownies? Thanks

Made 8 brownies. They taste pretty damn good surprisingly.
    I'm eating one now.
    May eat another

2. You could always take a regular brownie recipe for maybe 12 brownies and scale the ingredients down by x3?

3. I have a recipe for single serve, I need to dig through my files though. It'll prolly take me a few min. 

4. How much butter do you have?
    You dont have 1/2 cupworth to make a whole batch?

[​IMG]

5. Obviously you'll want to ignore the bit about adding 3.5 g's of weed and use butter instead of oil 1294364724003.jpg

6. I made a whole cup of camnabutter, but I don't want a whole batch of brownies just a few.

7. #7 Nyxierawr, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I tried a recipe like this the first time and it wasn't very good. It wasnt very good, have you made this one?

8. I have 1 cup. It's just not idea to make a whole batch if it can be avoided.
    Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It was okay, if you're super concerned about taste you could always butter some toast and lay on some nutella :D

10. It was okay, if you're super concerned about taste you could always butter some toast and lay on some nutella :D
    </blockquote>
    Maybe but I'd probably use something else. Nutella makes me sick for some reason :''(

11. This makes me sad... ):
    you could do a weed fondue? melt down the butter with chocolate chips and a splash of milk, stir well, dip bread, fruit, cake, etc.

Actually I think that's what I'll do when I harvest...

12. This makes me sad... ):
    you could do a weed fondue? melt down the butter with chocolate chips and a splash of milk, stir well, dip bread, fruit, cake, etc.

Actually I think that's what I'll do when I harvest...
    </blockquote>
    That doesn't sound like a bad idea but I think I'll do that another day.
    As for now I think I found a recipe that I can trim down to make the desired amount.

13. ite, so, if i made some oil from some green and it set and theres a darker oil on the bottom will the darker oil that settles be more potent?

14. right right, got off topic. go hunting through internet brownie recipes. I'm sure you'll find something

15. (sigh) i am very disappointed in you and hurt..

16. right right, got off topic. go hunting through internet brownie recipes. I'm sure you'll find something
    </blockquote>
    I actually found a damn good normal brownie recipe in a book. I have a ton of desert books.

17. Ah, a woman after my own heart, I too have a shelf full of desert books lol