Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making an edible for my dad- going into surgery tomorrow

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Aracratz, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Hey GC, so I have a really important question to ask you guys.

What would be the best pain-relieving single-serving edible out there? I see a bunch of recipes for weednutbutter and firecrackers and whatnot, but no real info on the pain-relieving benefits of it.

Anyway, he's having various ligaments in his knee replaced (he's a pro tennis player) and he's allergic to opium-based painkillers. He wants me to make him something to help alongside NSAID pain relievers. What edible would be best for relieving his pain? I suppose that would be a high CBD/N concentration?

Never gone into the scientifics of weed chemistry/ edible making. Please help.

-Ara

2. Anything, but a firecracker. Weed tea, brownies, or even Ramen would be fine.

3. Hit the bong

4. hash oil candies when made right are really good one serving edibles.

5. #5 Smooth Criminal, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    Try to find the strongest Indica.Hash brownies would be good.Even a better answered is hash oil.

6. man, surgery with only NSAIDS

sad fucking day.

your pops deserves a serious hash edible for this. you cant make it to potent. give him any single serving recipe, but use about 2 grams of hash for his does, imo.

7. [quote name='"Dreadlocker"']man, surgery with only NSAIDS

but use about 2 grams of hash for his does, imo.[/quote]

dont want him throwing up on the operating table though.

I suggest you make tea for a single serving. Hassle free

just cook the dank in either coco milk or coco oil and water for at least half hour. Simmering. Take off heat, strain, and serve up.