Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making A Vaporizer Out Of An E-Cig?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by New Jersey, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I've seen acouple videos on youtube of this and i was wondering if it works well because it would be awesome to have a vape pen for like $20. Has anybody tried this? thanks.

2. I am not sure who originals posted it but about a month ago there was a similar post on this he had made one. You might be able to get some good info off of that post

3. as far as i know the vast majority of ecigs will never reach a heat high enough to vape or combust weed. when people make ecig vapes they usually make a weed tincture to put in the cartomizer

You may buy a chamber, just Google this term - e-cig solid vaporizer chamber

I know the E-go one works very well and you can also get variable heat settings on a battery replacement. :smoke: