Making a vape need help and or ideas

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by austyn12, Feb 5, 2014.

1. I'm trying make a desktop type vape with a temp of 200-600 (I know 500 is way too high but I'm trying make a vape/electric pipe ). How would i go onto doing this? I know a heating coil with a certain short or long cord creates a certain temperature but how would I make it customizable?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. you have to worry about the vapors given off from the material you use to heat the air that will contact the herb, or the conduction ovens material that will emit vapors when heated..

it isn't safe to use aluminum, copper, iron, etc, etc, etc...because metals do give off vaporized particles when heated. Some can fuck you up, hurt you. pyrex type glass (borosilicate) and high grade ceramics (porcelains) are much safer for the air/herb contact heating element

3. Alright thanks is brass alright? I heard mixed results. Also how would I control the temp like the vape i have now? It has a pad that goes from 150-500 and I opened one up and it was just a bunch of wires .8didn't see anything that would control it. Sorry I'm pretty new to building this kind of stuff.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I don't think many people here build there own vaporizer bro..maybe out of a lightbulb

5. I didnt ask if they did dude im trying to make one my own and add a how to on here. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

My point is..it might be hard to get people on this forum to give you any help on this subject..maybe there's a forum about making your own vaporizers or something.

7. Is fuck combustion good? Sorry if I was being a dick I thought u were being a dick about my question.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. @ifourtwenty

9. Yeah it's a forum dedicated to vaporizing

10. If you don't know how to build a vape then why are you even trying to? Just buy a vape bro

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I know how to but I dont know how to control it. I got a vape I just want to build some.

12. There are a lot of video tutorials on how to build your own vape on Youtube. Look it up on there.

13. i got you man, hey can't hurt to learn something new lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yeah plus I could make a giant ass one better then the volcano with practice .

Its a great site.  I go on often.