Making a second frame have Q

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Sickomindo, Aug 19, 2018.

1. See those two drivers? (This is two systems Cobs and QB) cobs should be on today.

Are the drivers ok mounted there? Or for obvious reasons not a good idea?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1534683393.182568.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1534683417.780999.jpg

2. Pends on if the light is hitting them. And if they stay cool enough

I'd prefer a out of tent mounting

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ya ive thought about it but can you show me a pic of what it looks like the extra wires coming off of the frame around the tent? That was always one of my biggest concerns is more wires coming down and it around

4. Done. Finished my new 30x30 Cob QB Frame.
    Waiting on Beans to soak.(Blue Dream Fem from Humboldt & Chemdawg) Got to still decide if Im gonna go Coco Bottom Fed Hempy's or Fabric Pots.

View attachment 2489485
    View attachment 2489486

• Like Like x 1
  5. I usually have my wire ran up and ziptied to one of the bars then ran over to come out out of the tent right behind the board I pictured. I have tape acting as a grommet. And the remaining length is coiled up at tied.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 20180820_232603.jpg

Looking at it now it's messy but everything is up and out of the way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice. I might have to rethink that option. I have another question. I want to know what you guys think with regards too hanging these things. I have been hanging them different ways but mostly a number of 4 rachet hangers on mounting to tent up above. I have always been trying to think of a solid 2 rachet hanger system for less clutter and mobility reasons. Any ideas?

I seen this online, and im trying to copy it but the rod wire i got was too thick, & when I tried to hook it at the ends it was a no go. Maybe it would work if i got thinner material.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1534858886.098944.jpg

8. Wish I could separate my 260w on that heatsink for better spread. Can i hacksaw it in half?