Making a ouija board for fun

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by trueweedsmoker, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Just making a ouija board for fun... just to draw and be artistic...I couldn't play with it though.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Damn man you got some hand skills ! Very nice !

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tekkers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanx....I just felt like drawing

5. It took a lil time

6. K

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pretty! Did you stencil or draw those by hand?

Don't use it bro, don't let that negative shit into your life.

• Like Like x 3
  8. No I took art I seen and drew it...only thing that I half way stenciled was the letters...I drew them and used my own stencils. I swear I won't use it soupicide

9. Cool deal, dude! I love art :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanx all of them taken

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Thanx soupider....I'm only about 50 percent done...I'll keep posting

• Like Like x 2
  12. I took some time off...will b done in 2 days

Attached Files:

13. Did nothing current...I been busy

Attached Files:

14. Lol I wouldn't mess around with spirits and shit like that dude...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

• Like Like x 1
  15. ikr lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. As somebody who does "mess around with spirits and shit" as part of my Luciferian practices I would say that a ouija board is pretty safe, if not too safe, and won't actually conjure up anything. Those were popularized as a board game for kids and housewives around the same time that there was a surge in interest in the paranormal with the American populous around the late 19th and early 20th century. Unfortunately most of that interest at the time was utter bullshit made up on the spot that had nothing to do with ancient traditions of Pagan ritual magick and the ouija board is merely a manifestation of that era's mindset.

That being said I've always thought that ouija boards look really cool and make nice display pieces around the house haha.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. When people finally understand that its not the board that works but the belief system that its going to work that works. Belief systems either kill you or teach you to fly - Welcome to the universe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Damn.....i got 2 new best friends

squid......Lemon.... very well put.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 20171027_214149.jpg I havent worked on it...i left it alone....i just added the dragon tonight..

• Like Like x 1