Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making a liquor run....any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m4rquist4, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Looking for something that goes best with weed. I was thinking a little jagermeister because it's easy to drink and goes good with weed.

What do yall drink with your greenery? I know there's probably a lot of stuff I haven't tried

2. Wanna pick up something for me?

3. Budweiser.

4. Some Capt. morgan, Bacardi Limon, or some Lime-twisted Gin perhaps? :confused_2:

Never go wrong with a greygoose either

^My Personal Favs

5. Four Loko if you can get it where you live. It makes for some...interesting nights.

6. white russians.
    needed: milk, vodka, and irish cream (such as baileys, mccormicks,..etc)

Add one shot each of vodka and irish cream in a glass. pour in about twice as much milk as liquid is already in your cup. add two ice cubes, stir, and drink up.

My favorite wintertime drink

7. Some Effen Black. Shit is bomb.

8. White russians are dank, jager is always a good drink IMO, rum and ginger ale or coke...

drinkin and smoking always makes me either super couch locked or so hyper im annoying lol. always a strong mix.

9. turn around :p

10. Cpt. Morgan Black

Or some Rc Cherry Cola and your fav whiskey.

11. Malibu Pineapple rum+Bacardi 151+coca cola is my favorite alcoholic drink.

12. Not cold enough out here for a russian quite yet. My favorite wintertime is goldschlager straight, no chaser

13. admiral nelson. its better the captain Morgan and half the price. and if you move quickly you may be able to grab one of the summer bottles that comes with free UV sunglasses. i have about 85 pairs now. :smoking:

14. You can make a white russian with either Tia Maria or Kahlua as well :smoke:

15. I got 1/5 of a bottle left of Goldschlager. I should drink that tonight :D No need for a chaser

16. Grey Goose is defiantly good but when Svedka is 5 times distilled for a fraction of the price I'd feel bad buying anything else lol

17. Dead turtle shots. A favorite (kind of) of my friends and I at a local bar.

Mix equal parts vodka and pickle juice in a large shot glass or small glass. Add a little hot sauce (the bar we go to uses Tabasco, and pretty generously).

It creates a greenish looking drink with what appears to be blood spreading through it, hence the name.

I guarantee you will not taste any alcohol

18. Agreed, Svedka is great for the price

19. Get a 12 of stellas.

20. jack for bongwater, and drink the rest. won't make your b sticky either... :)