Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making a homemade hookah. Need some help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cataclismic, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Alright So I have a metal tube, soda can, a water bottle.

I cut the soda can about an inch or two from the bottom and poked holes in the can's bottom. I cut a slit on the side of the bottom half with the holes in it, then I shoved it inside the top half.

I then placed the tube in the can and duct taped it to make it air tight. Placed it in the bottle and duct taped it.

Question I have now is can I use a candle to heat the shisha? I don't have any coals and I won't be going to town until monday.

2. no you dont want to use a candle to light the shisha. just got pick up a pack of insta-lights from a local liquor or smoke shop.

3. lol, this seems like a terrible idea.

4. honestly just go buy a 20 dollar mini hookah