Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making a homemade bong, need bowl idea.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuzzerBeater911, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm making a homemade glass bong. I'm using an old vodka bottle for the main chamber then using a beer bottle for the ashcatcher. I have tubing from my old fish tank to use as stems. I'm in need of an idea for a bowl. I don't really want to use a socket, as the ones with small holes generally have small bowls. I'm considering cutting out and bending the bottom of a pop can. Anyone have any other ideas?

2. get a metal measuring table spoon. or smaller. and cut of the handle and drill a hole through the middle?

3. Sounds like a fun little project. I'd be careful about the pop can though.

4. That's actually a great idea, I'll look into it.

5. [quote name='"BuzzerBeater911"']

That's actually a great idea, I'll look into it.[/quote]

its wat i did for my homemafe vape haha works fine.

6. I believe many years ago I made one out of a coke can, some how.

7. I decided on using a trombone mouthpiece. It's removable and it's the perfect size.