Makeshift Corn on the Cob Pipe, I need some ideas for

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lilmill11, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so I found this corn on the cob pipe that is a prop. I'm not entirely sure of the material but it's definitely plastic. So obviously I'm not gonna get long term use out of it, but hey, it's a cob pipe.

The only problem is that the hole in the side of the cob is higher than the bottom of the bowl so what can I put in there that won't burn or result in me inhaling harmful toxins, but will raise the level so I can properly smoke out of it.

2. Cool, I have actually made and smoked from a corncob pipe, many years back. I smoked tobacco from it at the time.

3. Just don't use it... sounds like the plastic is going to be around too much heat, make a pipe from an apple if you want to smoke through food.

4. Agreed, me, I prefer a water pipe of some kind, it brings out the taste of the herb. Especially when I use the process I developed. It also enhances the taste in the bags of smoke filled by one of those bag filling vaporizers.